10.01.2006

Ohhhh How Gross

A small part of a phone conversation I had with a friend about 1pm today:

Him: I test drove several trucks and this one seemed to be best one. So I bought it.

Me: What color is it?

Him: Some sort of gray, silver, metallic color. It’s smaller than the truck I have now, but I also think I’m going to buy a car.

Me: I’m sure the new truck will work great transporting the four wheeler and dogs and…

Him: Oh crap.

Me: What happened?

Him: I just stepped on a frog.

Me: You stepped on A FROG? Oh my (puke puke) did it get away?

Him: Well, this is unfortunate. It suffered the blow of my full body weight. I must say this is quite unfortunate for the frog.

Me: Is it dead??

Him: Wellllll, it did one more hop after the initial impact. I’m thinking that if it’s not dead, it surely will die strictly from the raised blood pressure created by the full foot-to-body compression.

Me: You have no idea how disgusting this is do you.

Him: We can always look on the bright side. Maybe my weight created enough force to just bug the eyes out. Maybe he won’t die and just be blind.

Me: That poor poor frog.

Him: Such is the circle of life.

No comments: